The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
The organization APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS (which operates in the market with the commercial name of APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS), domiciled at, 19250, SIGÜENZA, (GUADALAJARA), and email APARTMENTS @ APARTMENTS
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
USERS / BROWSERS OF THE RESPONSIBLE'S WEBSITE.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- Attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our web.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and / or news or bulletins related to our sector.
- Manage and send you the requested budget.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT.
- USERS / BROWSERS ON THE RESPONSIBLE'S WEBSITE.
- In the consent that you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
4. DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR CONSERVING THE DATA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, these will be kept duly blocked so that, where appropriate, they will be made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office, according to the during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the client and / or the legally stipulated retention periods.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PREPARATION OF PROFILES.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the person in charge has the obligation legal to provide personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion ("right to be forgotten"), limitation of treatment, portability and not being the subject of individualized decisions at any time and completely free of charge. Where appropriate, when appropriate.
To do this you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from your website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address, with subject.
9. VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; agreeing to inform of any change regarding the data that you provide, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation. .
Last revision: JUNE 2021